For Jerry Yellin, it began with a radio blaring, “Pearl Harbor attacked by the Japanese!” 30 years later, it finally ended when he learned the Transcendental Meditation technique and began to heal from PTSD.
- Clarity, calmness and focus for students
- I Woke Up And Realized Everything I Thought I Knew Was Wrong
- My Only Regret Is That I Didn’t Find This Practice Twenty Years Ago
- The multi-faceted benefits of Transcendental Meditation
- Trying out TM … the first 60 days. Four young Americans give their verdict.
- “More effective than several years of therapy”
- Is meditation any good for teenagers? A personal story …
- Meditation for children?
- Meditating Mums
- Transcendental Meditation Makes A Comeback, With The Aim Of Giving Back